We’re hiring – Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Who are we?
Transition Level Investments (TLI) – TLI began in 2012 and is the family office of Steve Baxter, a renowned Australian entrepreneur, technology investor, Shark Tank Investor and the former Chief Entrepreneur for Queensland.
We are an investment business looking to support exciting technology startups, backing ambitious entrepreneurs. We invest in early stage technology companies around the world and are proud of our existing portfolio of investments, made up of over 30 companies.
We have ambitious plans for 2020 and beyond, including the growth of our investment syndicate platform TEN13 which lets wholesale investors deploy capital into exciting early-stage companies alongside TLI.
We are looking for someone to join our close-knit team based in Brisbane and to make a real impact in our team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant / Office Manager to join our team.
In this role, you will be the Executive Assistant to Steve Baxter and our senior investment team members, and will manage all elements of office management, culture as well as our team and company events (small to large scale).
Who are we looking for?
If you are an organisational whiz searching for a different and more fulfilling way to enjoy your administrative career and get a thrill from working in the fast-paced startup ecosystem, then we would love to hear from you.
- have over five years’ experience as an Executive Assistant (or similar) with skills including calendar & email management, plus travel and logistics etc.;
- have looked after all elements of office management, including maintenance, IT, procurement, reconciliations, receipting etc.;
- have managed events on various scales;
- enjoy working on team culture and planning fun activities to keep the team engaged;
- be keen to broaden your experience and undertake varied and interesting work;
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- be detail orientated and able to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders;
- have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy engaging with people;
- enjoy being part of a community and have an interest in the world of startups and technology;
- be committed to execution whilst working with a high level of autonomy in a close-knit team.
What we offer:
- a highly professional, yet relaxed work environment based in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane;
- plenty of variety in your day-to-day tasks;
- the opportunity to work with and learn from, leading entrepreneurial and high-profile individuals;
- creativity and autonomy to develop and run events including our annual founders’ conference;
- potential international travel on investor ‘missions’ to the US & UK (time / budget permitting);
- work-life balance;
- the connection to exciting high-growth companies and a deep network of investors including domestic and international VC firms and high-net-worth individuals;
- a staff benefits program which includes monthly massages and an annual budget for personal development. Team members have used their budget for audiobooks, develop coding skills and other relevant industry knowledge;
- attractive remuneration commensurate with experience;
- a highly supportive and friendly team;
- a high degree of autonomy in your role and how you want to deliver on outcomes.
How to apply:
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click here to complete the online skills assessment and to upload your CV. Applications close COB Friday 29 November.
We will be interviewing shortlisted candidates from the week commencing Monday 2 December, with final interviews on Friday 6 December.
Please direct any enquiries regarding the role to firstname.lastname@example.org – NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE