Transition Level Investments Pty Ltd
Welcome to the Transition Level Investments Pty Ltd website available at www.transitionlevel.com (Site). This Site is owned and operated by Transition Level Investments Pty Ltd (ACN 154 457 155), successors and assignees (we, our or us).
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the Site user.
Transition Level Investments Pty Ltd does not provide legal or financial advice or services.
Your use of this Site is subject to the following:
- The content of this Site is for your general information and use only.
- The information, including statements, opinions, videos, content, documents and materials contained in this Site (Information) is for general information purposes only. The Information does not take into account your specific needs, objectives or circumstances, and it is not legal or financial advice or services. Any reliance you place on the Information, and any use of the Information on the Site is at your own risk.
- Information provided on the Site must not be relied upon for legal or financial decisions; you should instruct a legal or financial adviser (as appropriate) for such advice.
- We do not provide any representation, warranty, indemnity or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the Information found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such Information may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- We give no warranty, indemnity or guarantee that the Site is free of viruses.
- No legal relationship exists between any user of this Site, and us, our employees, or any of our related bodies corporate, including parent companies, subsidiaries or affiliates or their employees, directors or other officeholders.
- Unauthorised use of this Site may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This Site may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland.
- You may only use the Site for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the Site.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this Site.
- Every effort is made to keep the Site up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Site being temporarily unavailable.
- You agree not to:
- re-sell or attempt to benefit in a commercial fashion from any of the content available on the Site.
- post anything on the Site that is illegal, inappropriate, profane, obscene, defamatory, knowingly false and/or infringes copyright;
- conduct surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters on the Site;
- introduce any form of malicious software into the Site; or
- collect information about others on the Site without their consent.
- We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to our Site at any time without notice.
- You acknowledge that we are able to send electronic mail to you and receive electronic mail from you. You release us from any claim you may have as a result of any unauthorised copying, recording, reading or interference with that document or information after transmission, for any delay or non-delivery of any document or information and for any damage caused to your system or any files by a transfer.
Intellectual property rights statement
All intellectual property rights in this Site, including design, text, graphics, logos, icons, the selection and arrangement thereof, sound/video recordings and all software relating to this Site, belong to or are licensed by us. These intellectual property rights are protected by Australian and international laws.
Subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation which applies in your location, you may not in any form or by any means copy, adapt, reproduce, store, modify, distribute, print, upload, display, perform, publish, post, frame within another website or create derivative works from any part of this Site or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this Site without our prior written consent.
Your feedback is important to us. We seek to resolve your concerns quickly and effectively. If you have any feedback or questions about us or our Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.